tintwiz.com
tintwiz.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dinan323

Sales tax on tint?

Guest dinan323

Thanks for the help. I do not pay tax when I buy the film, but am going to ask my distributer if he knows the laws in Colorado and if I could pay the tax when I purchase and not have to charge customers.

You need to be sitting down with an accountant instead of getting advice from distributors.

You need to be sitting down with an accountant instead of getting advice from distributors.

:whisper I don't even listen to the accountants all the time. Call your state tax division and ask someone that knows first, then go from there.

:ohcrap I too pay the sales tax when I purches it so that I can do what ever I want with my products. I can cover a lake with it if I so choose. :rollin

:beer I don't even listen to the accountants all the time. Call your state tax division and ask someone that knows first, then go from there.

[*]195057

Great advice :dunno call your state or federal agency. Write down the name and the agents # (they are assigned an identifying #) of whom you talked to. Write down the date and the time you called. Ask them to send you information if possible. Free information is the best information :beer. When you get it call and ask more questions. It is free. Use thier services first.

TTC :lol

Guest expertint

Good advice TTC..If you don't collect the tax from the customer you might have to end up paying it for them..

How it works here is simple...if the windows move (eg. auto) it's 15% taxes

If the windows are stationary (eg. house,building) it's 8%taxes

Guest Boo
well every state is different.  I heard FL is about to start taxing labor.  Is this true?

[*]184514

I live in FL and heard of no such thing.

Guest Marco

I charge sales tax on autos only...no tax on residential or commerical. I was told that if it is considered a perment item being installed no tax...

:hmmm Same here

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this