Third brake light

Guest Guest_Braud Spectrum

Guest thetintshop

I hate fords, especially their sliders. I charge $10 extra for every ford, no matter what it is, just cause I hate them so damn much.

Guest FastBackJack

Hell yeah. I swear, among all the dumb ass Ford engineers thinking up stupid shiot, theres a guy in the corner constantly thinking of a way to fuk the tinters. And man I'll bet he gets paid good. All his ideas work!!!!! :lol6

Guest Braud Spectrum

I saved the liners from previous ones in a folder as patterns and write which way is up on the inney. I don't mind um...but I have done hundreds. Seriously. It's the one that isn't a slider that are cowpaddy.gif Looks like lots of room but really isn't hardly any on the inside. Gotta cut every one individually even with a pattern to get ya close.

Guest Braud Spectrum

:lol Once again the "tinters jinx" 'bout got me.

:evileye First thing this morning get a call from the dealer I mentioned last night up above here who only sells the Ford PU's. Had two for me to tint. One without a slide...naturally... and the other a Crew Cab just the D & P.

:cool I consider it a good thing...so I am still not turning in my resignation from TD.com. :nope

Archived