heat gun

Back on topic.............

****IF****..........I didn't go w/ the Craftsman $100 gun.........(recreational tinter, remember)..............where could I get one of those $30 Milwaukee guns??  (Preferably a store, not online)

(Or should I NEVER buy a $30 Milwaukee)

Or any other recommendations???

Bryan...........gotta hand it to ya' man.  I saw that clip of you "barehandin'" the back glass & I don't know HOW the he// you don't burn the #@!$^ outta' your hand!!  (I tried to PM ya', but I guess no PM's on this forum?? ........or at least not for noobs??) LOL!!

[*]331364

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Back on topic.............

****IF****..........I didn't go w/ the Craftsman $100 gun.........(recreational tinter, remember)..............where could I get one of those $30 Milwaukee guns??  (Preferably a store, not online)

(Or should I NEVER buy a $30 Milwaukee)

Or any other recommendations???

Bryan...........gotta hand it to ya' man.  I saw that clip of you "barehandin'" the back glass & I don't know HOW the he// you don't burn the #@!$^ outta' your hand!!  (I tried to PM ya', but I guess no PM's on this forum?? ........or at least not for noobs??) LOL!!

[*]331364

well...you can buy a craftmans and take care of it ...and it will last you a good 5 yrs...or..you can go through those $30 like you go through TP...HAHA..anyway...go with what is comfortable dude...I have used my craftsman for 7 yrs and im used to it..

as for burning myself...it doesnt happen that much..im carfull..not saying it doesnt happen..I just cant remember the last time I did :lol6

I used a glve at one time..tell I learned how to shrink with out using it and letting the heatgun do the work for me...but I will tell you..I do use a hard card on some of the tougher back windows..but 97% of the time I dont.

I have been doing this long enough to know if it shrunk enough..so I dont have to do a wet check either :beer

Guest redgtxdi

OK, thanks!!

Then last question, I guess would be.........

Where to get locally????

Craftsman obviously = Sears, but what about the Milwaukee???

I know filmhandlers has 'em, but anybody brick & mortar???

Archived