Auto tinter needed!! in Denver, CO

Guest denvertinter

Guest Dragoon1

TD I think that TintWizard meant that the US government gave him a resounding no, not denvertinter.

I am in Colorado Springs, but enlisted in the military and while I am honest and ambitious, I stink.

Guest Jollyman

VERY interested in this position. Am looking to relocate to Denver area in New Year. Are you still looking for help? 15 yrs in Auto,commercial & residental tint also all glass installation, mainly automotive glass.

Wife is also experienced in bookkeeping and CSR for this field. We are both interested in moving from Albuquerque, NM. Have family Colorado. We are going up that way in new year and would like to take a look see. Contact Chris or Lori at 505-342-1015 or email @ Jollysman@aol.com

Guest Bluefeather
:thumb My name is Louis Bluefeather and am a 25 yr. experienced window tinter in all aspects of the industry such as marketing, sales, training, and installation of commercial, residential, auto, and marine window tinting. Unfortunately, I am currently "STRANDED!" in a small town in Oregon called Sublimity (pop. 1,100), working for a company that can bearly supply me enough work to pay my rent. Therefor I am hereby replying to your add because I am stuck between a rock and a hard spot and at this point am looking for a legitimate job and am willing to relocate if neccessary. I realize it's a long way from here to there and I've never been to Denver before, anyhow my email address is bluefthr@nativeweb.net and if you are still looking for someone who is well experienced and honest, let's communicate. Louis Bluefeather

Archived