Powertints

Guest Spesh

Guest Spesh

Hey Powertints,

As per previous post, I am heading to the UK for the tinting, but I am going to a suburb near Lynnwood (Seattle) first to see a mate from University who is now married to an American girl......any chance of stopping by to see your operations etc.....would be great if I could........will most likely be getting there before close of June

Anyway, if you could get back to me, that would be great

Cheers

Spesh

Guest Spesh

As I said, I don't know where my mate lives at this stage, but his work email signature says that he works in Lynnwood, how far is this from you?

I will be flying into Vancouver at this stage and he will be picking me up, he said it is about a 4-5hr drive one way....but he said that he could take me to see the mountains and cool scenery just north of Seattle...basically an excuse to get off work for him

Guest powertints

I assume that is vancouver, Canada. It is a beautiful drive from canada down to where we are at. I am about 10 minutes north of Lynwood, however even if your friend drives the speed limit it only takes about 3 or maybe 4 hours TOPS from Canada to here. We go up to vancouver all the time on the weekend and it takes us about 2-2.5 hours on our motorcyles and 2.5-3 hours in a car. How long you going to be in the area? We will definatly have to go grab some brews!! :lol

Guest Spesh

I have asked my mate if I can stay at least a week with a max of two.....so will definitely have time.....definitely keen for a beer and talk about the trials and tribulations of the tint game

I am 26 yrs old, how old are you?

Guest powertints

Good, sounds like fun. You can definately hang around the shop and we can exchange ideas. We are close enough in age to have a good time!! Sounds like this could be fun! Let me know some more details when you start to get em. powertints@yahoo.com, or just call the shop andy ask for andy.

Archived