Looking to hire tinter!

Guest robjamell

Guest thetintshop

you bet. I would love to work for someone who CAN'T READ. dumbass

Rules for posting here.

you must be a participating member to post here, that means 50 posts or more. If you are a new user and you post here, dont be surprised if your post gets deleted.

define high end mobile electronics...blah blah.....high end means fiberglass work, custom enclosures, spending time with customers to make the sale, thousands of dollars in equipment, etc.....I don' t see guys driving around with thousands of bucks in equip. in vans now do I?? you gonna come to my house and do up a 5 grand system in my driveway?? NO....how about respecting us as tinters and respecting our wishes...we don't want people to think this is SE pennsylvania CLASSIFIEDS...FREE FOR THE USING...it's for the use of competent people that can READ and serve some purpose here by contributing......so if you're not gonna contribute, I suggest monster.com..... :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole :ahole

Guest powertints

DAMN, I got here too late. I am going to be the :ahole who gets these motherfers from now on.

CAN YOU FARKIN READ IDIOT

Stick around, I would love to chat with yah :thumb

Archived