Viper 791xv installation connections

Guest Diehardrod

Guest Diehardrod

So I have this Viper 791xv and it came without the installation booklet. I have been installing alarms for over 22 years on the side for family members. I will install this into my new 04 Honda Cvic EX. Can anybody help me with the connections and wire color codes. I don't need the car color codes just the alarm wires. Thank you all for any help.

diehardrod@yahoo.com

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diehardrod

Gee that much anybody knows. I build and fix elevators in NYC for a living so come to my world and do your best. I just like to get the color codes before I hook my meter and ring out the leads.

Guest Film Critic

Not trying to be azz.. but some of us MAKE OUR LIVING doing these, and you just come on here and tell us you bought it from a non-authorized dealer, w/o an instruction manual, and want us to help.

What features do you want? Let me guess.....ALL? Why didn't/won't your supplier, and I use that term looooosely, send one?

I'll try to email one to you

If you want help on this board from others, you will HAVE to put your location in your profile.

Gee that much anybody knows. I build and fix elevators in NYC for a living so come to my world and do your best. I just like to get the color codes before I hook my meter and ring out the leads.

Build and fix elevators does not impress me. :thumb:shock They don't pay enough. And I think I could handle your job. Thanks for the offer though :rollin:nope I'm in this by choice, not by trade. Alot of us have different backgrounds then it appears.

You have to remember there is a reason this information is not posted on every site everywhere. It's so people that don't know what they're doing don't try to do what they have no business doing. Not saying you don't know. Directed does not like to sell these alarms for anyone but authorized dealers to install.

I have three posts in the last 24 hours that started out the same way "So I have this ...." Is that a strange coincedence? :shock

Do you have an auto trans. or manual? EX I'm guessing auto

Guest Diehardrod

Ok guys let me start of by saying "I am sorry". A little back ground on me, I started doing alarm system back in 1970's when all we had was a horn and a pin with key switch. I also had my own bussines doing home and car alarms in NYC for about 5 years before I sold it and started doing elevator work. Again I am no better then most of you installers that have stay in the game and have kept up with the changes when it comes to the alams of today., but I will run anybody to the ground when it comes to elevators.

I am only looking to connect the door swtichs, and door locks to the Honda. I last did Viper 600's in the kids cars (2) over a year ago and I don't do it for anybody else so trust me when I say I will not take any work away from you guys.

Thank you and lets be friends.

I sent you an email with the manual attached

Hey man can you send me one also?

I got the same problem with one I just buy on ebay. 791XV

Thanks

sergiomor@msn.com from Atlanta GA

Archived