How long do yall wait till you rolldown the window

Guest CarOnDubz

Guest CarOnDubz

How long you guys wait till you roll down the window after you just got it tinted...cause I kno alot of yall dont listen to them wen they say dont roll it down a certain tyme ....I just got it tinted the guy told me 2 days ..but ima play it safe n not roll it down for like a week or so ......another thing that dosent have to do with this subject is ....fall/winter is coming .....so cold weather...it dosent affect your tint flims does it ? ...just wondering ..

Guest Sprinter

I tell customers 24 hours and when its hot they need to wait until morning. on my personal stuff I roll them down in a few minutes after install but I usually do that in the summer months and if I screw it up so what!

Guest Sprinter

I'll bet thats the first thing they throw away as there driving out of your driveway and then wave to you once they reach the street. so you reuse all that paper just iron it out and it's ready to go! :hmmm

Guest CarOnDubz

how bout wen winter comes ...like when snows pile all aroudn your car it dosent ruin yur flim tint inside or anythinb because its too cold ..or anything like that right?

Archived