Window treatments

Uh huh!  What type of blind was it?  How many?

[*]249854

awww Rama will pull out the ppr work and post it for ya just not tonight. Don't wanna think of work this evening.... post it tomorrow or I can PM ya, either way. :copcar

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, not important, just wondered. Don't have to be overly specific. If its not on the tip of your fingers, not worth it. I've only done one job over $30K ever, just a little dealer.

Oh, not important, just wondered.  Don't have to be overly specific.  If its not on the tip of your fingers, not worth it.  I've only done one job over $30K ever, just a little dealer.

[*]249887

Me too hun little dealer here. Just was a few months back, more than happy to PM info to ya though, just can't don't wanna think at the moment :copcar Have done several 10k to 15 k over last year. Do ya sell Vista btw? If so do ya like them, got a vista dealer here in town had good success with them too, not as high dollar, still nice shiot.

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

Hey Rama,

That you Bob?? Were currently doing a $42,000 residential job. By far the biggest ever. 26 HD silhouettes w/hard wire conversion to Somfy 110 motors plus 6 more motorized luminettes. Should be done next month. To tell you the truth it scares the Hell out of me. Large jobs=large opportunities for mistakes.

Guest Solscreen

[ With blinds your competing with the next guy who offers nothing different but a price tag and his smiling face.

I sort of agree with that until I found that my supplies not only have film blinds on there products but also a great range of fabrics that are reflective on the rear, the film blinds are not everyones cup of tea, but with a range of fabrics now to offer my clients opens a few more possibillitys for a sale if they are not sure about a film.

Mike

Spain

Guest thedalegroup
Window treatments seem to be far more popular than tinting, any one do them? Do you ever get contact from people who do?

[*]19077

Go to www.myblindbiz.com to learn to start a custom blind and shutter business.

Archived