'80's 944

Guest CloudWalker

Guest Litespeeds

Sorry Mr. P. but that is not a good pic. I think it is time for you to invest in a Canon point and shoot digital camera to keep around at the shop. Nothing too fancy but anything 3.2 megapixels or greater would be nice.

Here is my 1988 Porsche 944 that I use for track events. I have Suntek HP Charcoal 35% on the back glass and I will admit that I tried tinting it in one piece but just couldn't get the film to shrink enough so I ended up salvaging that piece and turning it into a 2 piece seamless installation. The sides are done with Suntek Infinity OP 50% and I also did that on the front windshield with a Suntek HP Charcoal 5% front strip.

Since I use this car for high speed track events, I want to maintain visibility and that is why I chose such light shades. Sorry but I don't have any closeup pictures of the back glass. I'll take some and post it up when I get a chance.

IMG_5840.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest h0wld0g

ok im scared now... had a customer stop me walkin out of a gas station today pointed to his car said how much? and can ya do the back glass in one piece? man I hope he decides not to do it ha! bring it on though I love challenges!

ok im scared now... had a customer stop me walkin out of a gas station today pointed to his car said how much? and can ya do the back glass in one piece? man I hope he decides not to do it ha! bring it on though I love challenges!

:)

Archived