Don't you just hate it when...

Guest naughtydog

Guest naughtydog

Don't you just hate it when...

A customer has removed a sticker from the back glass and you clean the window but dont spot that little pieces of adhesive he left behind. When you take it off yourself you always give it some special attention but seeing as you did'nt - you missed it :spit:

Naughty

Guest Tintbds-
When I prep clean a rear window, after scrubbing it, I quickly swipe a teflon card accross the window to "feel" any debris or leftover sticker adhesive...works pretty good.

Same here, the teflon card works rather good in that sense. :spit

When I prep clean a rear window, after scrubbing it, I quickly swipe a teflon card across the window to "feel" any debris or leftover sticker adhesive...works pretty good.

Sure does... and to be double sure I have used my hand and wiped it across a still wet surface... feeling for surface debris

Guest tintgod
When I prep clean a rear window, after scrubbing it, I quickly swipe a teflon card across the window to "feel" any debris or leftover sticker adhesive...works pretty good.

Sure does... and to be double sure I have used my hand and wiped it across a still wet surface... feeling for surface debris

:spit

Guest BCCwintint
DON'T you hate it when you have to heat shrink over a bunch of big stickers at the bottom a piece of glass....grrrrr :thumb

Yep. Especially if it's something like a Bush-Cheney or Kery-Edwards sticker. :thumb

Archived