Hi yet another Question from a new guy

Guest tinting_in_NEPA

Guest tinting_in_NEPA

Hi I'ne been tinting for about 6 months and been doing pretty well with it so far.(except that damn porsche 944) I have used your forum to do some research on makes and models and always found it to be very usefull. thanks :thumb But now I have what could be a stupid question but I'm gonna go out on a limb and ask anyway. It is starting to get cold here and I was wondering what adjustments I need to make for this. especially in the dead of winter when it's in the teens at nite the thought of the water that is still trapped under the tint freezing hmm. Like I said it could be a dumb question.

some people mix alittle alcohol in with the solution to promote faster drying :thumb

I guarantee you a blue max squeege ran over the film a couple times will do wonders as far as getting the water out. I use a red baron squeege which is slightly more plyable than the blue and it gets the water out really good.

Guest tinting_in_NEPA

Thanks for the quick responses guys and if thats all I have to worry about I already use the blue max So I guess I'm ready to tint (in between installing remote starters anyway) and as far as the alcohol I thought that was a requirement? :thumb Thanks again Guys

Archived