COLOR vs. BLACK

I recommend charcoal all the time as thats what I stock but if a car comes in thats been modified sometimes I see if they're interested in colours/faders/chrmoes etc.????

I'd prefer to do some colour tint work here and there just to do something different now and then!

Custom work is by request only for me. I love to work on show cars, but prefer to offer traditional films (grey, charcoal, etc) for vehicles that will be driven on the street.

I only use the colored films for graphics work. It's really expensive to stock a lot of colors, and extra storage space.

Custom work is by request only for me. I love to work on show cars, but prefer  to offer traditional films (grey, charcoal, etc) for vehicles that will be driven on the street.

I only use the colored films for graphics work. It's really expensive to stock a lot of colors, and extra storage space.

Can You imagine how expansive to make, promote and try to sell :beer:dunno:beer:beer ????

Leo, How much is the shipping cost  to the states :dunno

Just ship to Australia by air not so much as I have an idea before. I will check my accountant on Monday. To US can be some $6-10 per kg, rolle appr. $30-40... I think + paperwork... Not so much....And special proposal for BUGGMANZZZZZZZZZZ

P.S. Picture made by Jim Rogers during trip arouind the worldMy Webpage

Archived