Fade in

Guest potzy

Hi eveyone

Im a UK tinter,the thing is I get asked alot about fade out films and I keep chrome to black in stock but I need to find some Red and Blue fade out tints,ive seen some discusions about this film but no reference to who sells or supplys it and dose it only come on 20" rolls

Oh yea just finished 4th overall in my first year in roadracing at club level on a bog standard GSXR 750 K2 up against R1s GSXR 1000 ect

Sorry that aint got anything to do with tinting but hey...I love my bikes...www.ngroadracing.org.uk go to Streetstock 1300 ....

Back to the films,if any body could help id be very greatful

many thanks everyone

Stu 34# :dunno

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Graphic - arftwork of my Belgian dealer...

Gesss mate im spoilt for choice, the pics are cracking I could sell sell sell that to the local boyracers like its going out of fashion...

Nottingham aint that far,as you know we are just a poxy island and it dont take that long to get any where....I finished 2nd at Silverstone this month at my final race of the season...chuffed to bits

what sort of prices we looking at then mate Red/chrome Blue/chrome Gold/chrome

how do you get graphics on tint.....very nice my man :dunno

Graphic - arftwork of my Belgian dealer...

Gesss mate im spoilt for choice, the pics are cracking I could sell sell sell that to the local boyracers like its going out of fashion...

Nottingham aint that far,as you know we are just a poxy island and it dont take that long to get any where....I finished 2nd at Silverstone this month at my final race of the season...chuffed to bits

what sort of prices we looking at then mate Red/chrome Blue/chrome Gold/chrome

how do you get graphics on tint.....very nice my man :dunno

Let's discuss it out of board by e-mail - my email:

[color=blue][u]leo@...[/u][/color]

Just try to send You an e-mail it come back......There are lot of my friends racers in Nott... I will be in London at MAX POWER 27.11 - U can see one of my show cars in last issueWe organize here FREE courses - Mr&Mrs.RJE from board are planning come after New Year, but also will be session with Norvegian guyZ in late November.. But You can choose YOUR TIME... Ticket to Riga cost now GBP 20...

Archived