Com/Res

Guest Tint Masters

Guest Tint Masters

:nope:lol:lol

How many places you go in that are :lol really bad. I am doing some appartments that I would NOT let my cat shizt in! :lol6 It was so bad I almost stop working on this place :lol:wall One appartment had 3 cats, a dog and a bird. The smell was like a litter box only there was none. They had cloths pilled up all over and junk alll over. These people had junk on their bed with only a little spot to sleep on. :barf

Worst of all they had 3 kids! Every room was that bad or worst.! :barf

How do peple live this way :nope:hmmm:lol6:whisper:lol: :lol

I remember doing a restaurant years ago downtown Indianapolis that was nasty. I had to clean the windows five times from all the grease and nicotine. The stuff was dripping off my elbows. Oh the stories of installing in restaurants that have been around for years.

Houses, never been a problem.

I remember an apartment complex where I went into an apartment with a nasty smell. I pulled out the couch and found a dead dog. It was an elderly woman who lived there and obviously was not all there. I just put the couch back and told the lady I would return. Went to the main office and let them handle it.

When I am at the facility bidding, I make comments of what we expect the area to look like when we get there to work. So far everyone has gotten the hint of what we want.

I do draw the line for roaches. mice, and dead animals. :dunno

I remember couple of years ago I went with my stepdad to do some house windows, the lady there said if we could please take off our shoes! so we did, started working on the windows, this lady had about 20 cats inside the house, the carpet was full of furr all over the place, our socks were full of it, my stepdad being major allergic to cats, was crying and sneezing of all those damn cats. when we were done with the job the lady ask me why he was full of tears! lol, I told her" that's how much passion we have towards our work when were done", I was almost peeing my pants! lol :dunno

Edited by TINT

I remember couple of years ago I went with my stepdad to do some house windows, the lady there said if we could please take off our shoes! so we did, started working on the windows, this lady had about 20 cats inside the house, the carpet was full of furr all over the place, our socks were full of it, my stepdad being major allergic to cats, was crying and sneezing of all those damn cats. when we were done with the job the lady ask me why  he was full of tears! lol, I told her" that's how much  passion we have towards our work when were done", I was almost peeing my pants! lol :lol

Nothing like a firey devil couldn't sought out tint. :dunno

dev

PS. I've been there done that and can understand everything you've experienced.

Guest tinterjim

I was hanging safety film in an Army barracks, these people were a mess :dunno I couldn't believe that they got away with their rooms in such a disaray. They would NEVER get by with that crap in the Marines :dunno