i need a new tinter

Guest Mak_10

:thumb I need a good tinter with experience near Omaha Nebraska ..... but I having trouble finding 1 ...... how much should I pay per hour???? should I offer comission???? I have never had to hire anyone yet I've just been doing it myself ....... I no clue clue whats fair in the tinting world for an hourly wage....can anyone throw a number at me ....... how do you pay your employees.... I know putting what you pay people online isn't right but an e-mail might be ok

Thx

Mak_10

pay what he/she is worth. tint is talent and someone that is gifted will be able to produce quality jobs with little to no wasted materials every time. when I had a shop doing cars I paid my tinters a commission plus a weekly base. can tell you this, it is hard to find someone good. if you do pay them well.

RED

Guest grubby

Ive Owned a tint shop for a little over ten years and I use a pay scale from levels 1-4 with 4 obviously being the highest rank, I set flat rate wages per window. ie; a side rollup at level 3 pays $4.00 and rear window on a car pays $13.00. I have a sheet that they keep track of what they do on. with 6 tinters its the only way Ive found to keep track of everything. 3 of my tinters are a level 4 and they all make between $900-$1400.00 in a decent week.

Archived