Hmmm...6000

Guest tintfoo

Oh yeah...I meant to ask you, if I send you some more pictures of my graphics, could you resize them to fit on this board and send them back? I want to put some of them on my avatar but the ones I have are either too small or waaay to frigging big. I don'thave a program to resize with and it's not my computer. I don't really want to download a program onto her overloaded computer.

Oh yeah...I meant to ask you, if I send you some more pictures of my graphics, could you resize them to fit on this board and send them back? I want to put some of them on my avatar but the ones I have are either too small or waaay to frigging big. I don'thave a program to resize with and it's not my computer. I don't really want to download a program onto her overloaded computer.

[*]217414

I am lammer too... But I will be happy to put Your graphic worX on CD I am planning to make ....I am gathering all graphic worX I can find... So I will be happy to get Your jobs: leo@dartZ.lv or leo@... I will put there all details U need...

Guest tintfoo

I tried to click the links you provided but no luck. I would like to send you pics of the graphics but I need to know what e-mail address to send to. It doesn't matter if you can help me resize them or not. I think it would be cool to have them on your cd. Yes?

I tried to click the links you provided but no luck. I would like to send you pics of the graphics but I need to know what e-mail address to send to. It doesn't matter if you can help me resize them or not. I think it would be cool to have them on your cd. Yes?

[*]217419

Yes!!! And I will be happy too :beer So try my e-mail - it works:

LEO@DARTZ.LV

or

LEO@...

Archived