If I may....

Guest tintjob@yahoo

Guest tintjob@yahoo

I just wanted to give my personal apology for any problems that have been caused to anyone on the board in regards to the individual that used my account. I've always held this place in high regard and never intended on anyone breaching the security of this sight or the trust that I have built in its members.

I hope that you all can accept my deepset regret and, again, my apology....

Pat

:beer No sweat as far as this participants concerned...

Was a bit spooky when it all went down, concerned grew over whether or not someone had taken YOUR shoes...

Good to see you're okay... by the by... you're a tough guy to trck down via the internet searches. :copcar:wall:beer

Guest tintjob@yahoo

oh, yes, I'm doing fine. I always was. The main reason I havent been on is due to being very busy the past couple of months. I opened another shop in a different town and we axpanded the logging firm.......... Plus in my spare time ive been dabbling in learning how to build choppers.... its crazy!!

Guest tintjob@yahoo

whatever kinda fever it is, its bad :copcar Ive gotta lot of designs drawn up, nothing put together yet. My godfather is a big time fabricator in the town I'm from, I'm learning the tricks from him. He gets to call me a fkn dumbass on a regualr basis now so he digs it I'm sure. :beer

Archived