Pricing of Commerical Windows

Guest sign1graphics

Guest sign1graphics

Hello. I am interested in adding commerical window tint to our sign business. We are located in the midwest and would like some input on pricing of jobs. What are other shop charging per sq. ft., etc? Any help woud be helpful. Thanks

Guest shattered

It depend on what the market will bear. As with any business charge what is reasonalbe for that market in your area. As far as numbers too many varables to give you. Where are you located?

Guest sign1graphics
It depend on what the market will bear. As with any business charge what is reasonalbe for that market in your area. As far as numbers too many varables to give you. Where are you located?

[*]218307

We are located in east central Indiana. We do not do autos at this time but possible in the near future. As far as I can tell, we may be one of the only commerical installers. in the area. I have had 2 stores ask about this service within the last few weeks. What would be a reasonable rate per sq. to charge? We are not going to have to add any more overhead than we already have except for tint stock. Thanks

Nobody can give you an answer. You're either one of those that makes, and charges peanuts and fades away, or charges enough to sustain long term. But you're in biz already, you probably know that. You're new, inexperienced, mistakes will happen, don't charge enough and those mistakes can be painfull.

Have a friend do mystery shopping for you by getting quotes on their home and/or business from 3 different firms already and willing to provide this service... from the quotes given place yourself where you are best suited in comparison... :lol6

Guest tintjob@yahoo

too many variable go into charging for commercial work to give you the right answer for YOU..... check out your competition, is the best answer from me.....

Guest sign1graphics
:spit  I HATE mystery shoppers.  :lol  I say suck it up and make up your own mind instead of playing games with other legitimate businesses that don't have time for your bullshit games.  What goes around comes around.  Treat other businesses with respect.

[*]218455

Hey oldtinter. How much do you charge per sq. for commerical?

Archived