solar storms

Guest RED

Someday I'm just going to take the wife and metint up to Alaska for a good look at them.... always was facinated with the stars... as a kid I went through phases of what to be when I grow up... weatherman, architect, astronomer, biologist, artist... to window tinter to tech geek... :lol6 go figure. :spit:spit

Today I'm a 'Road Scholar' as opposed to Rhodes Scholar... :lol6

Guest Braud Spectrum

Oh! I'd love to see them. We had a fine looking sky this evening. Streaks of pink and orange swirling around. :spit Awesome (in the real sense of the word). Something else that's neat I saw one time was phosphorescence (I just checked...I spelled it right! ... :lol ) in the water rolling in to the shore at Galveston at night. That was so cool looking.

Oh! I'd love to see them.  We had a fine looking sky this evening. Streaks of pink and orange swirling around.  :lol  Awesome (in the real sense of the word). Something else that's neat  I saw one time was phosphorescence (I just checked...I spelled it right! ... :spit ) in the water rolling in to the shore at Galveston at night. That was so cool looking.

[*]218524

I have been shrimping before with my father in law and have see the glow in the dark gell masses. I hope it was naturally occuring and not some toxic waste! :lol

I bet TW had a good view of them.

Your SO right OT ! :spit One of the Best I've ever seen...I didn't even know that there even was going to be light show..just looked up..and was in "AWE" :lol

Guest Braud Spectrum
Oh! I'd love to see them.? We had a fine looking sky this evening. Streaks of pink and orange swirling around.? :spit? Awesome (in the real sense of the word). Something else that's neat? I saw one time was phosphorescence (I just checked...I spelled it right! ... :spit ) in the water rolling in to the shore at Galveston at night. That was so cool looking.

[*]218524

I have been shrimping before with my father in law and have see the glow in the dark gell masses. I hope it was naturally occuring and not some toxic waste! :lol

[*]218533

:lol Me too. On our beaches...I wouldn't doubt it Big E. :lol I had no idea what it was when I saw it the first time. :shock I was determined that I was not nuts and someone would believe me. Finally one day I described it to someone in the know. :lol

Archived