OMG!!!

Guest S and S

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

The Smokin' Gun? And I thought I was the only gossip monger!

That was sick, but I kept hittin' the next page because I wanted to see what they are suin' for. Frikkin' attorney's..."In excess of $10k's" That's all everything said. Fuq lawyers! hehehe

Guest S and S

I know!! For all worry and not knowing if the kid had a disease, besides just the thought of a baby getting a hold of one that had been used churnes my stomache..more like $2M plus lawyer fees, doc bills, and vacation bills!!

Guest Rama

Mike, a couple went to Vegas with their kids, stayed at the Rio, 9 mo. baby crawling around, started choking, had a used condom in his mouth. Family is suing for 10K. Sick! We got stuck in an elevator last time we were in Vegas, while waiting for the maintenance guys to get it unstuck, we noticed a used condom above our heads in the grate in the ceiling. I was po'd at that, can only imagine a baby with one. The disease risk alone would be worth $$$$$.

Guest powertints

I am suprised it has gotten this far. That hotel spends 10k on a high rollers food for the weekend alone. 10k to them is not even pocket change. Very suprised they didn't give em 50k just to keep em from talking and to make em happy.

Archived