Halo 2

Guest Meff

I finally got hooked up with a high speed connection and committed to xbox live. All I can say is how awesome this whole online gaming thing is. I was wondering if anyone of the regular heads here have this game, and if so are you playing it on the online levels? Last night I was haloing out with some people from europe I think.

Guest Eclipse

Bought it yesterday and played it last night. It rocks more than the first... But I have to agree with Skit...I had expectations that were a bit too high. The game still kicks ass over any other game I have played. I am SIXMIL on XBOX live. I am waiting for a week or so before I take Halo 2 online though. I play Rainbow Six 3 online.

whats this bullshit, you can't drive vehicle with the flag anymore...teh uberghey

[*]218913

Skit, I was never into CTF to much, so if this is true I'm not really concerned all that much. (not yet at least) I'm just into the rumble pit / slayer mode right now.

I am SIXMIL on XBOX live. I am waiting for a week or so before I take Halo 2 online though.

Gotcha :lol

I'll give you some time to get used to it online. Once online you are ranked unless you go into their so called training rooms and run around and practice. You earn metals in the ranked areas and such....you'll see it is badazz.

Is it just Eclipse, Skit, and myself that are hooked up with this? :lol

Archived