Off Season

Let's face it, we tinters are not nearly as popular in the Fall & Winter months. How do you keep yourself busy during the not-so-warm part of the year?

Personally, I like to take a part time temp job outside the industry. It helps me combat getting burnt out on tinting, and helps with a little extra income. Bartending for a few months can be a blast!

After a few months of that, I am always greatful to be tinting full time again. :idea:lol:ohcrap:lol

Guest S and S

this is the First Year, that I have Not gotten a Side job for winter.Its not that I have any more work.than any other year. I guess I am hoping with a couple of things I added this year. and a lot of Prayer I can make it

Guest Tintbds-
this is the First Year, that I have Not gotten a Side job for winter.Its not that I have any more work.than any other year. I guess I am hoping with a couple of things I added this year. and a lot of Prayer I can make it

[*]219331

I have no winter all summer.:hmmm

I hope it goes well with you S & S :spank

Guest tint goose
thank god we keep busy all year round,

of course summer is better but in winter time its slows down but it still keeps us busy , with dealerships (blah) body shops, etc etc, and residential/commercial jobs. its alright though.

[*]220571

Yes but on slow days I going skiing :lol6

Archived