OLD AZZ PEOPLE & ATM MACHINES

jezus christ!!!!!

is 15 minutes enough time to work a damn ATM machine :lol I shutter everytime I get behind one and figure I am in for the longhaul when I pull up to a ATM and a old person is there in front of me with the door of their car open hanging off the car punching buttons :lol: watching them try numerous times to work the damn thing :lol: when they finally give up and leave it takes me about 20 seconds to do my business :lol

:lol OLD PEOPLE and ATM MACHINES DO NOT MIX!!!!

Guest nautiboi73

so is the brail on the drive up ATM's for those old folks that can't see that well? :lol

Brail, driveup ATM :lol

AND OT is driving with one foot a New concept? these two feet drivers still don't have it down yet after 50 + years. :lol

Guest nautiboi73
:lol that's the truth....then the same guy gets on the freeway and does 40 MPH :lol

[*]219385

no no , thats the one that brakes because the road is moving infront of the car :lol

I just smile... breathe while seeing myself another forty years from now p1ss1ng some anxiuos young person off who may see metint hanging off my car door trying to get the eyes, joints, and brain to work all at one time. :lol

Guest tintjob@yahoo

dont they have it set up at Hardee's where you guys (the blue hairs like OT and pmuzik) to write the check for over the amount of purchase... along with the seniors discount :DD

dont they have it set up at Hardee's where you guys (the blue hairs like OT and pmuzik) to write the check for over the amount of purchase... along with the seniors discount :DD

[*]219857

Blue hairs :DD I have miised you FX, I haven't heard that in while and I never leave home without my AARP card :DD

Archived