Did I just...

Guest tinterjim

Guest tinterjim

The other day I was doing the back glass on a civic, I hardly ever take the decks out of those, but this one came from the body shop across the road and it was already out. Anyway, as I was squeegeeing with my blue max I got this warm stinging feeling on the tip of my thumb, and I thought did I just cut myself :lol6 as I looked at my hand I saw a cut that went half way down my nail on my thumb :idea Blood just started squirting everywhere :rock After I got that under control I realized I cut myself on that thin metal that surronds the speaker :bling

Guest tinterjim

It's healing up nice NB :lol6 but I think this one will leave a scar :lol

I hope your healing ok TTC. It seems we can go months with out any cuts then outta nowhere you get 2 or 3 within a few days :lol

Guest Key West
Honda's are horrible. I change radios and cut my self oh say 1 out of every 10 so bad I have to go get stiches it sucks!!!

[*]263431

I learned after the 3rd time.......Take the speakers out too.... :phone ( cant get NUTHIN' past ME 3 or 4 times, I'll tell ya :phone ) Those suckers are like razorblades. I feel your pain dude :phone

Guest KEDman

I don't like to waste much time with anything. So instead of taking them out, I just take it a little slower, oh yea, and pay attention to my hand and where it is.

Archived