Props to a Film Manufacturer for a change !

Guest SQUEEGEE

Guest SQUEEGEE

I don't know what these guys do to make their films and adhesives but I have to give them thumbs up at least for my personal vehicle.

Mind you I didn't tint it when I bought the truck nor did I strip and retint it afterwards but the tint has held up as long as my truck has - 6yrs.

I've already had comebacks on the brand(s) I've used since then mainly due adhesive failure and or slight color change.

I must say that long before other manufacturers started offering AT this and Carbon that - that someone at Madico was onto sum @#$% long before the rest of the industry.

If they haven't changed their formula then where do you buy the sh.it?

I have no idea what I have on my truck but I'd like to find out. All I have is the "Madico complies with VESC 35% laws" sticker on my truck windows.

I'm sold.

:krazy

Guest SQUEEGEE
hmmmm

is it greenish looking?

MADICO in my opinion is the best,

dryes quick, upon installation doesnt move around like other films.

:krazy

[*]221261

Nope not greenish looking. I believe I've seen their metallized line which fits the description. It's more of a grey and very thin. It's flaked off a tiny bit on the edge of a window for me to be able to determine the thickness.

I can endorse that Squeegee!

I have had a tremendous run out of their adhesives although the films have not been colour stable. So we take it in one hand and give it back with another. :krazy

Same here mate......I've fitted other crap from just as well known US companies and had it go to shiot in 12 months. That was my record for all time film failures. Go figure why?

There current Onyx range has not shown up one film failure in the 6 years I've been using it along side other makes. That's all we ask....just a fair run for our dollar.

Devil

Archived