pictures of solargardfilm

Guest patje

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

If you want to see pictures, it would be my honor if you visited my website but I don't have any pics of cars done with Solargard except for this one with True Grey 22% on the back glass and 38% on the sides. I actually tinted only the back glass because he originally had it done in Los Angeles and when his back window got replaced, he had the shop down South send up some film for me to use on the back glass. I think it was something like 22% and 38% but since I am not a Solargard dealer, I am not exactly sure of the percentages. Please correct me anyone if I am wrong.

Guest tint goose
If you want to see pictures, it would be my honor if you visited my website but I don't have any pics of cars done with Solargard except for this one with True Grey 22% on the back glass and 38% on the sides.  I actually tinted only the back glass because he originally had it done in Los Angeles and when his back window got replaced, he had the shop down South send up some film for me to use on the back glass.  I think it was something like 22% and 38% but since I am not a Solargard dealer, I am not exactly sure of the percentages.  Please correct me anyone if I am wrong.

[*]223249

thats the TG looks nice Litespeeds :lol

I'm looking to take on a new color.

So I want to have an impression of how it looks.

Now I'm using only black colors.

Suggestions are welcome.

If you know what a good seller is.

GreetZ

Patrick

Archived