05 BUICK LACROSS

Mdog

Guest S and S

I seen the commercial today and it is geared toward younger peeps with an up beat rap song and a young lady in the commercial. Buick going for younger crowds now I guess!

I've done two so far.. the first two they got at my local dealer. They wanted it to look like the comercials, black with a little tint. so they llok cool in the showroom.. But they are nice cars though. I had it at one of my shops doing the install, and all day people kept stopping and asking, " hey what is that?".. not bad fully loaded for 32 and some change... and yeah the brake is molded into the deack.. I just cut around it... oh well..

Guest Braud Spectrum
I bet I do fairly soon, since I work the "senior" circuit. :krazy

[*]224097

:bingo Mom just bought one! :passout I was gleaning info in case I have to tint it when she gets here at Thanksgiving. :lol According to the other thread it ought to be all right.

I'm buying her 94 Century and asked her to drive it down here and I'd fly her back to San Antonio. :dunno She acted like I'd lost my mind! "No indeed!" she says. "I'm driving my new La Crosse with Onstar!" :spit

She went out to practice using the built in cell phone and said she felt like an idiot taking to her rear view mirrir sitting in her driveway. :bingo

So now I'll ride back with hter after Thanksgiving and drive the Century back. It's had towels all over the seats and double mats on the floor for 10 years. 15,000 miles. :spit

They wanted to give her $1,500 in trade. :gasp I told her I'd give her that so we've already sold the S10 Blazer that was for my daughter.

Guest Braud Spectrum

Here's Moms new one...untinted. She likes 35 all the way. Already mentioned when the dealer came to deliver it he wanted to put onstar stickers on it's windows and she said she told him not to put stickers on there that her daughter would just take those off when she tinted it... :spit mighty presumptious of her :lol6

post-112-1131485701.jpg

Archived