Saturn LS

Exact-Oh

I am suprised that nobody has mentioned this car. This is the one with the back glass that has 90 degree curves on both sides. I have done two in my life and never want to see another in my shop again!

Thank goodness they don't design them like that anymore!

Guest FastBackJack

Ah cmon Exact-oh. Theyre not that bad. Actually after you take the tray out theyre easy as hell. The curve isnt nearly as bad as a Cutlass, and the matrix sticks real good too! :lol6

They are just a thorn in my side, again. I can always see the evolution: When the car first comes out, the older croud looking for the heat rejection and anti-fading properties brings me the cars. About five years later, I see the kids bringing them in to make them look cool, now that they can afford them.

I agree that they aren't as bad as the Cutlass, but I don't remove decks.

Guest Sunlimited

I dont remove decks either but that car, take it right out, you'll never get a clean install and it exposes so much that it makes that window much easier

Guest shadeking

By now if you ever encounter one you better take out the deck because its so old and the shelf is flaking. It would make for a cleaner install. I hate these cars because the owners think its a small car yet the window is what, 60+ inches wide?? and most of your new cars are 50 or less. I jack that price up w/o blinking.

I just tinted my first one 3 days ago and yes i wated my first piece of film on the back glass. the second one i got it but it was really hard. I hope to never see that car again as well.

Archived