purchasing vinyl logos

Guest smokymtntint

Guest smokymtntint

We purchase our logo with phone number in various colors IE; Black, Blue, Silver, Gold, Green and with customer permission or at thier request we put them on their freshly tinted windows. Advertisement that is on The MOVE!!

:shock

Guest smokymtntint

We have logos on our vehicles too. ANY FREE!!! advertising is worth it. We get stopped everywhere asking for quotes etc. grocery store, dr office, hospital, school, shopping malls, etc. EVERYWHERE!! :coffee

Guest smokymtntint

We have logos on our vehicles too. ANY FREE!!! advertising is worth it. We get stopped everywhere asking for quotes etc. grocery store, dr office, hospital, school, shopping malls, etc. EVERYWHERE!! :coffee

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:beer also shirts are great advertising...we just got ours in, gray dickie button ups with our logo on the back and a phone number. I got stopped at the stereo shop and vons and its the first day I wore it :what not to mention the girls shirts were having made and how much attention those will get.

I had a friend who basically inspired me to get into tinting cause I seen him go from rags to riches in a matter of 2 years tinting cars (8 months he opend up a store front, sold it after about year and then moved to florida to open a shop there). He had all sorts of things made. Even thongs with his business name on them. He sold a ton of them too.

Archived