Too bad

I love people using walmart tint and their theories on how to install a back glass. Saw a 4 piece on a new Stratus yesterday and wished I had a camera. And the funniest thing...they pieced it together vertically. At least they had a decent seam on most of it....to bad they went over the defroster lines while cutting it :coffee

I love people using walmart tint and their theories on how to install a back glass. Saw a 4 piece on a new Stratus yesterday and wished I had a camera. And the funniest thing...they pieced it together vertically. At least they had a decent seam on most of it....to bad they went over the defroster lines while cutting it :spit

thats funny but I seen a new olds with an eyebrow on top of windshield and another on bottom then they pieced a piece on each side of shield that was all smoked but in the middle a mirrored sqaure I couldnt help but chuckle CRAZY :spit

I saw a 98 or so s-blazer last week tint with what appeared to me 2 pieces of 20%. No shrinking at all done. Just flatten out the tint and squeegee it out with an old credit card.

The part I showed out on with customer inside was the second piece was on the outside. Looked like he got dem papas from TT's scrap pile

:lol6:thumb Much like the last couple weeks, my camera batteries were dead. cell cam wouldn't do it justice.

Archived