Alot of cars tinted today

Guest Winnerstint

Guest Winnerstint

Not trying to brag, but today must of been the after christmas rush on window tint. Opened at 10am and closed at 8:30pm tinted 19 cars full tint . I was slow untill today and all hell broke lose...I hope everyone else is doing well today to. Anyone else see a rise in business in md...winners window tint Annapolis md

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Not trying to brag, but today must of been the after christmas rush on window tint. Opened at 10am and closed at 8:30pm tinted 19 cars full tint . I was slow untill today  and all hell broke lose...I hope everyone else is doing well today to. Anyone else see a rise in business in md...winners window tint Annapolis md

[*]238487

ive been busy like a mofo for the past two weeks :beer

Considering the weather at the time of year, we are doing exceptionally well for this time of year thats for sure. Been pretty steady for about 2-3 weeks now. Man that week after Thanksgiving was horrible though....1 car all week (yeah, no @#$%, just one) and then followed the next week with about 25 or better. Still very slow but good for right now. We make bank in the summer, so no worries.

Archived