Alot of cars tinted today

Guest Winnerstint

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Most of the time take whatever these kinds of tinters say, divide by 2 and you reach the truth. :mad

[*]238582

so..if I say im doing 4 cars a day..im really only doing 2... :mad ...I wish.. :mad

Guest Sprinter
Most of the time take whatever these kinds of tinters say, divide by 2 and you reach the truth. :mad

[*]238582

so..if I say im doing 4 cars a day..im really only doing 2... :mad ...I wish.. :mad

[*]238590

then the correct responce from you would be that you do 8 cars a day! :mad

Guest Eclipse

We are booked out 2 weeks as of today. Seems that a combination of gift certificates and people getting money for Christmas is spurring the rush on. You won't hear me complain though. :mad

Guest Sprinter

I was booked for today and now am not! its been raining since last night. my last job was at 5 pm but they won't be back in time there driving 200 miles one way to get here and will have to do it another day when they can get here at 5pm. they called and said they could'nt make it by 5 so they'd call and resedual.

that is good to hear, we are doing fairly well also.

So what everybody is saying is that from Florida to Missouri to California, everyone has somewhat steady business for this time of year. Do you think people are finally starting to come around and spend some money again. I think people started saving a little more than usuall or money was harder to get than usuall for a year or two. Maybe the NYC incident had something to do with it, I dont know. I know its nice to have some work though.

Archived