Alot of cars tinted today

Guest Winnerstint

19 cars :lol 19 cars is that wot I just read . naaaaa cant be . there are 2 of us in my shop . we do a first class job and do 3 cars max . and thats 12 hours . we might be slow but customer satisfaction is top priority . I would hate to think what they would look like with only 30 mins spent on each car :DD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not trying to brag, but today must of been the after christmas rush on window tint. Opened at 10am and closed at 8:30pm tinted 19 cars full tint . I was slow untill today  and all hell broke lose...I hope everyone else is doing well today to. Anyone else see a rise in business in md...winners window tint Annapolis md

[*]238487

If you read the first post it said 19 CARS FULL TINT! Not some D&P on 12 trucks! Not trying to be an ass, but if you spend 30 min. on each car thats not alot of time to check the quality of your work or do a quality job without worring about a comeback for peeling, contamination and stuff like that! JMO I like to let a car sit for an hour or so after completion if possible just to make sure nothing unexpected pops up to supprise me later! :lol6

Archived