employees asked to work for free

Guest thetintshop

My guys get paid first!!!! Always no exceptions!!!! Whether I get payment or not, whether I am in finacial trouble or not!!! Can't see running a multi billion dollar business that way!!! jmo not worth .02 maybe

My guys get paid first!!!! Always no exceptions!!!! Whether I get payment or not, whether I am in finacial trouble or not!!! Can't see running a multi billion dollar business that way!!! jmo not worth .02 maybe

[*]238770

:gayfight

Looks like the unions are NOT looking out for the members. Looks like the company is that desperate because of the sick day that was called in during the Xmas rush. if that company shuts down, look at all of those who will not have a job. When that happens, who do you think will be the blame?

[*]238770

:gayfight

Looks like the unions are NOT looking out for the members. Looks like the company is that desperate because of the sick day that was called in during the Xmas rush. if that company shuts down, look at all of those who will not have a job. When that happens, who do you think will be the blame?

[*]239763

I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that, the union caused the whole dabacle, the airline seems to have been backed into a corner. :poop

Archived