FIRST JOB or SALE at 2005

never happened to me, but a buddy of mine who had a shop behind his house would get kids coming to his house on christmas with gift certificates in hand. (he wouldn't answer the door, though) how annoying would that be?

I work 6 Days NO Matter What!!!? All Holidays? :krazy

[*]240735

That's good to be that busy, but screw that. I have a life and family, and weekends (most weekends anyway) and holidays are MY days to do anything and everything, except work.

[*]240825

I'm with the fool on this one. :thumb Plus I don't find tinting all that rewarding anymore. :thumb

I work 6 Days NO Matter What!!!? All Holidays? :inot

[*]240735

That's good to be that busy, but screw that. I have a life and family, and weekends (most weekends anyway) and holidays are MY days to do anything and everything, except work.

[*]240825

I'm with the fool on this one. :lol Plus I don't find tinting all that rewarding anymore. :hide

[*]240833

I'm with Tintfool on that one too...and same with OT's comment...however I enjoy the freedom that tinting is now giving me ..so It makes me enjoy it ..but for different reasons..it's the only job I can think of that allows me to sit on the beach on a sunny Wedneday afternoon basking in the sun while I make appointments on my cell phone for the following day which is rainy :lol

I've come full circle with this biz ...I treat it right...it treats me right :inot

Archived