FIRST JOB or SALE at 2005

it's the only job I can think of that allows me to sit on the beach on a sunny Wedneday afternoon basking in the sun while I make appointments on my cell phone for the following day which is rainy

[*]240839

there's a beach in canada?

:inot

I work 6 Days NO Matter What!!!? All Holidays? :trustme

[*]240735

That's good to be that busy, but screw that. I have a life and family, and weekends (most weekends anyway) and holidays are MY days to do anything and everything, except work.

[*]240825

I'm with the fool on this one. :bingo Plus I don't find tinting all that rewarding anymore. :lol

[*]240833

I'm with Tintfool on that one too...and same with OT's comment...however I enjoy the freedom that tinting is now giving me ..so It makes me enjoy it ..but for different reasons..it's the only job I can think of that allows me to sit on the beach on a sunny Wedneday afternoon basking in the sun while I make appointments on my cell phone for the following day which is rainy :lol

I've come full circle with this biz ...I treat it right...it treats me right :lol

[*]240839

Hopefully we will all be there one day TW! :lol:lol

Guest oldhare

Im booked straight thru till Jan 18 but Monday thru Friday only unless some hot blonde convinces me to call myself a sucker :trustme

I think this is the busiest I have ever been in a December thru January period in several years. Let it keep coming!!

Guest Al-tint
it's the only job I can think of that allows me to sit on the beach on a sunny Wedneday afternoon basking in the sun while I make appointments on my cell phone for the following day which is rainy

[*]240839

there's a beach in canada?

:40

[*]240888

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

You have to shovel the snow off of it first. :dunno

Archived