business credit cards

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73

MR P I was thinking of doing the same thing. I use the buss check card now and the statements alone make it worth while. I wanted to use it the same as you to get air miles and what ever bonus they thrown in ( had one of my customers win a BMW off card too). I was thinking about AMEx, so that I know I have to limit spending to what I will make and not open the door for buss debt.

I had a ex who parents had a small buss, and purchased everything on AMex. Every year all four of them went on a vacatoin somewhere, hi, fl, and mostly paid by Reward Points.

I have had an American Express for over 10 years now. I use it for almost everything I buy. I do have a Master Card that I use when they do not accept AMEX. My accountant likes me handing them the statement and a small amount of canceled checks each month to keep track of everything. I am moving into a new office soon and I decided to just have them charge my MC each month to keep it easy.

I have been on the rewards program for years.

To date, I have been to Italy once, Mexico once, CA 6 times, FL 8 times, NY 3 times, IN 9 times, Hawaii once, New Orleans twice, and Las Vegas 9 times. I am heading to LA in a few weeks and Las Vegas next month. All of this in the past two years

Each time I fly, it costs me $25 and some of my reward points. :inot

wish I could do cash all the time, that way the gov wouldnt know what would I spend on every item I buy, and if everyone would pay me cash after every tint job I can report whatever I want. :inot

but we are not living in the stone age, so I agree with NB on AMEX. its the way to go.

shoit Leo ! you want too look out you don't get mugged? :hide

[*]240855

:inot :lol Please translate on "russian english" :lol

[*]240868

Leo ...mugged =

robbed

scammed

rolled

luded

money stolen

Leo up shoit creek without paddle

Leo suddenly without money...crook suddenly with Leo's money

that's the best I can translate that Leo :inot

OT I figured if nothing else the itemized statments would be nice plus I write alot of dam checks and getting tired of it.

:inot Just do it P, you'll be glad you did. For anything that I have to write monthly checks for, I usually pay about 3-4 months worth in advance also, to ease up on the check writing, which everyone hates.

OT I figured if nothing else the itemized statments would be nice plus I write alot of dam checks and getting tired of it.

:bingo Just do it P, you'll be glad you did. For anything that I have to write monthly checks for, I usually pay about 3-4 months worth in advance also, to ease up on the check writing, which everyone hates.

[*]240943

You will be so glad ya did. Makes life easy!!! :trustme

Archived