business credit cards

Guest thetintshop

I have a gas card that I put everything on when I get gas. doesn't matter what you put on it--stogies, cokes, beer, gas, ect.--it all shows up on the statement as a single gas purchase. (in other words, I have gas invoices for $2-3K every year. :trustme ) every business should have one of these.

I use my paypal account for alot of my purchases because the "credit" card for that account gives 2.5% back on every purchase. it easy to use and I can transfer money back and forth from my checking account to the paypal account at no charge.

I have one credit card in my business name, but I rarely use it. I hate credit cards.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the gas purchases/have one of those :lol I fly ALOT so I put everything else on biz visa, has frequent flyer miles. :lol They have a visa I swear for whatever you want in rewards!! Whatever works for you!! :bingo the statements make life simple though :trustme

Guest Readyman

We just switched from Discover to Visa. I got tired of "Discovering" the rejection of to many places that didn't accept that card.

You can go use this link to find out what card would work best for your own business:

hey boo,

what kind of license do you need to do work nationally? or is it just with your state contractors?

[*]241054

I am incorporated and have insurance Tint, that's all I need.

Archived