do you guys pull panels on everything?

Guest r407328

Guest thetintshop

I pull the panels on the rangers. but that's it. waste of time on everything else.

and don't listen to blade, he doesn't know what he's talking about. :beer it's ALL about how it's applied, who gives a damn what the end result looks like. :krazy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Pulling panels to me seems to be wasting a fair amount of time :beer

[*]241257

I can pull panels and get the job done just as fast as I can with out pulling then..but that is me...some ppl arent just as fast at pullin panels as me...one you do it for so long...you its just as fast as not pulling them..in my experiance :krazy

Never pulled one in my almost 4 years. Thats what makes this profession so great in my opinion. You could be trained by someone and do it their way...but after a while you will always develope your own nitch of doing things whether it be to save time, or because you get a cleaner job when you do it that way and can't doing it their way even though they can.

When you are paid by the car and there is more than one commission paid installer in the shop, you learn real fast to do a professional job as quick as you can. Otherwise...the guy next to you that's knocking down 2 cars to your 1 is getting rich while you are just getting by.

I pull the panels on the rangers. but that's it. waste of time on everything else.

and don't listen to blade, he doesn't know what he's talking about.  :lol it's ALL about how it's applied, who gives a damn what the end result looks like. :lol

[*]241325

:lol:lol:spit

just my opin but if you have to pull a panel to get a clean job you need a nother job

thanks for the opinion :lol we all do things differently....it doesn't make you wrong or me right. It just makes us different. But I don't think there's any experienced tinters that HAVE to pull a panel to get a clean job.

Archived