do you guys pull panels on everything?

Guest r407328

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just my opin but if you have to pull a panel to get a clean job you need a nother job

thanks for the opinion :spit we all do things differently....it doesn't make you wrong or me right. It just makes us different. But I don't think there's any experienced tinters that HAVE to pull a panel to get a clean job.

I didn't neccessarily mean it that way, just certain methods of say cleaning and installing some people can do while others can't. I agree, if you can't do it clean with the panel on, somethings wrong.

Does anyone still remove glass on a regular basis here?

just my opin but if you have to pull a panel to get a clean job? ? ? ? ? you need a nother job :bling

[*]241404

Hey TG ! I Guess that means you better hit the unemployment line ! :bling

Guest tintgod
just my opin but if you have to pull a panel to get a clean job          you need a nother job :trustme

[*]241404

dude..I dont even know if you know what you are talking about..you cant honestly tell me that not taking the panels off ..you get a cleaner job...dude..you know what..im not even going to waste my breathe on you..period

taking off panels is better,

for example I did our last car today a 330ci ,

I had to remove them, those seals are real tight to try to tuck that film in there. its just better to remove and avoid problems with customers as well as installation process. :trustme

Archived