caviler fun

eastcoastfloyd

just did an 03 caviler and it was not to fun...I know these arnt very hard cars but the back window was no fun to shrink at first because I tried to do the whole window....but after I cut the matrix out it shrunk pretty easy but shrinking the side windows was a pain too but it came out nice and thanks to eveyone here.....I also think im going to vinyl the back matrix...any ideas?

Guest pAiNtBaLlEr88
just did an 03 caviler and it was not to fun...I know these arnt very  hard cars but the back window was no fun to shrink at first because I tried to do the whole window....but after I cut the matrix out it shrunk pretty easy but shrinking the side windows was a pain too but it came out nice and thanks to eveyone here.....I also think im going to vinyl the back matrix...any ideas?

[*]241292

:krazy Go with what you're comfortable with. I wouldn't want to glue that matrix on the top, so vinyl sounds good.

Guest FilmDocta
just did an 03 caviler and it was not to fun...I know these arnt very  hard cars but the back window was no fun to shrink at first because I tried to do the whole window....but after I cut the matrix out it shrunk pretty easy but shrinking the side windows was a pain too but it came out nice and thanks to eveyone here.....I also think im going to vinyl the back matrix...any ideas?

[*]241292

Jus my :lol but, if ur having trouble with a "Cavalier" you need more training or something :cool

Guest pwtmxracing
just did an 03 caviler and it was not to fun...I know these arnt very? hard cars but the back window was no fun to shrink at first because I tried to do the whole window....but after I cut the matrix out it shrunk pretty easy but shrinking the side windows was a pain too but it came out nice and thanks to eveyone here.....I also think im going to vinyl the back matrix...any ideas?

[*]241292

Jus my :dunno but, if ur having trouble with a "Cavalier" you need more training or something :dunno

[*]271389

thoes damn ots suck ass

Guest pwtmxracing
That matrix sands down pretty easy 600 grit... comes out fine

[*]272058

how good does the tint stick with 600 I tried 1200 on a cav and it was too smooth I had a hard time getting the to tint to stick on the dots

Guest Gucci Olds

I'm a big fan of the gel glue method. Just started using it myself on a few cars. It just depends on the car. Some of the cars the tint sticks really well between the dots and I don't bother with the glue, others like a Cavalier I would glue. Still waiting on a Cavalier to come into the new shop I'm working at. Haven't done one in a long time.

Archived