Liquid Glass polish

Guest Perfection101

Guest Perfection101

I was told a while back about "Liquid Glass" and how good it's supposed to be. The only place nearest I can find it is Mills Fleet Farm :lol (kinda weird). I've used it quite a few times on my own stuff and also for a few other people that I detail cars for on occassion. It seems to work be great stuff, but I'm not sure about the life of it. On my own good car, I find myself putting a coat on every 2-3 washes cause it seems that it's not beading as well as it should be. I don't mind doing it that much cause the outcome is always nice. :lol There's also a pre-cleaner you can buy, you use that if the vehicle hasn't been waxed/polished in a while before you apply the LG polish. I can't say that makes a big difference, but I do think it helps.

Anyone else used this stuff and what are your thoughts on it?? :lol

I find it no better than plain old butter wax. It does not last- More work than its worth.

I use a product called Ming mirror finish- And I give a 50% discount if someone wants it redone within 3 years. I use a cut polish, or wet sand if needed before hand.

Wax Contaminates your clearcoat- filling in all the small pores with shnit. the ming process uses no wax of any kind- it simply cleans and seals your clearcoat.

Its been round for 80 years, And its given me nothing but good results thus far.

Archived