TINTDESIGNZ

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

I'm so glad ya'll got that stupid circle fixed. I used to date a girl back in the 80's that went to ETBU, and I hated driving through henderson because of that damn thing.

went to the boats a couple years ago and it wasn't there any more. I hated that thing, felt like I was in england. :thumb

You Would Love To Meet ME!!

[*]242414

I doubt it, I pretty much hate everyone. (and everyone pretty much hates me) :thumb

and I'm perfectly content with that. :DD

[*]242438

I love ya TTS :?

Guest tintjob@yahoo
Error of my ways? ha! ----I need his address to send him a check--I cancelled my IWFA membership--I didnt realize he lobbied the state legislature, Damn IWFA said they did!? ? And hey-next time you in my area doing vehicle surveys --75% illegal-- Please stop by--You Would Love To Meet ME!! Pure speculation--no facts! How did you count all those cars?? I think tts was just looking for an internet pissin match! :thumb ss

[*]242414

you got TTS all wrong, im the one that you need to come to for a p1ss1ng match ...... and just like TTS, everyone pretty much hates me.... the only difference is I would enjoy meeting you :DD

I'm so glad ya'll got that stupid circle fixed. I used to date a girl back in the 80's that went to ETBU, and I hated driving through henderson because of that damn thing.

went to the boats a couple years ago and it wasn't there any more. I hated that thing, felt like I was in england. :dunno

[*]242446

Yeah-the old traffic circle-a head on waitin to happen! Much better now!TTS where you located ? ss

Guest metint
You Would Love To Meet ME!!

[*]242414

I doubt it, I pretty much hate everyone. (and everyone pretty much hates me) :lol2

and I'm perfectly content with that. :lol6

[*]242438

:poke Man TTS... you're sure gonna have some splainin' to do when you see the masters eyes! :spit:spit

Archived