Thinking of buying a Suburban

Guest tintchick

Guest tintchick

Ok, I had a Tahoe LT two years ago, and now I'm kicking myself in the butt :thumb we had it all decked out with 4 tvs, xm, the whole 9 yards,,,traded it to get the stupid H2 (worst thing I could have done) and now I want a Suburban :beer anybody have one and have any recommendations? My husband had one like in 1998 but I'm thinking of getting like a pre-owned Z-71 4x4 with quad seating and all that crap :beer anybody have one? just trying to see if you are happy with it or not :beer

Guest Sprinter

ah yes you bought the van!

go diesel with an excursion! better mileage than any gas engine and theres always diesel at the pump can even fill up at the pump where the truckers fill up.

Ok, I had a Tahoe LT two years ago,

I'm thinking of getting like a pre-owned Z-71 4x4 with quad seating and all that crap

[*]242323

I did the exact same thng Had a 99 Tahoe LT (lease) then had a pathfinder (hated it ) now I have a white ,01 Z71 Suburban with Quad seating, leather, push bar, lighted visor I love it

BUT

Its is way to big even though I had been driving a tahoe

and I have the smallest engine so its a bit of a pig when you try getting in traffic. Definitely get the larger small block or the big block if you can find one.

I took it snow boarding to Vermont (from LI about 5 1/2 Hr) in a blizzard. it drove great had six adults sitting in a 'living room' on wheels

Get the sunroof!! its nice

Guest tintchick

so you say its huge??? is it hard to drive and park?? :hmmm I can barely park my van :dunno oh well,,,,,thats what my husband is saying,,,hes asking me how the hec am I gonna drive the thing,,,,practice I guess :thumb

Guest tintslut
I know what you're talking bout Gus,,,,I have a 2004 Toyota Sienna right now,,its a nice van but it just doesnt feel like me :dunno,,,, :thumb

[*]242380

Can Anyone say UPSIDE DOWN ?????

Archived