you're invisible

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop
Show me the money!!!!.... rob the rich, put it in an offshore account and become permanently invisible on a beach somewhere sipping pina coladas and gauwking at the towel boys. Oh I'm sorry I drifted off there!!

[*]243659

remember--you are invisible.

can't be walking around with stuff you stole. some one might suspect a briefcase full of money walking down the street all by itself. :trustme

you'd have to do it by computer or something like that.

Show me the money!!!!.... rob the rich, put it in an offshore account and become permanently invisible on a beach somewhere sipping pina coladas and gauwking at the towel boys. Oh I'm sorry I drifted off there!!

[*]243659

can't be walking around with stuff you stole. some one might suspect a briefcase full of money walking down the street all by itself. :lol

[*]243726

I know, do I need to specify, I would put the money in an offshore account VIA computer. Once visible then I would sip pina coldas by the seashore. :thumb Ya dammm bubble burster!! :trustme Let me get back to my dream already!!!

[*]243659

can't be walking around with stuff you stole. some one might suspect a briefcase full of money walking down the street all by itself. :lol

[*]243726

I know, do I need to specify, I would put the money in an offshore account VIA computer. Once visible then I would sip pina coldas by the seashore. :thumb Ya dammm bubble burster!! :trustme Let me get back to my dream already!!! Juan my towel boy is waiting!!!

[*]243730

I would go around push people around,

slap the ladies in the a55,

steal all the money out of the banks,

steal cars at the local dealerships,

do a bunch of pranks on my local competitors, like cut they're telephones, electricity, scratch they're car ruin they're finished jobs.

oh the list can go on and on. :trustme

Archived