Film Handler and Film Must sell!!!

Guest jokerstint

Guest jokerstint

Hey everyone, this is JD of the glarepros.com, I have just closed down the store and I am getting rid of everything we have.

I have 22 rolls of auto film I am willing to take a huge loss on just to get rid of it.

72" Plotter brand new, with three cutters and adjustable ends for any size roll. I am not looking to get what I paid $650.00 but I am not going to take $300 just make me an offer and I will get it out to ya.

I also have sprayers and every tool you can think of including the auto guards for the rubber gaskets on cars for driver and pass doors.

So if you are interested please email me ASAP I do not know how long I will have this stuff.

JD. Fields

Glare Pros.

highstakesent1@yahoo.com

(920) 277-6354

Guest jokerstint
I would b interested in some 5 gallon sprayers if u have n e and maybe some tools and ladders. what all ya got?

[*]246013

Sure give me a call I have two

(920) 376-0728

or email me highstakesent@yahoo.com

All the Film is LLumar and the Film Handler is a 72" I know this is not ebay but this is the only spot I can got to where people know what products are what

JD

Guest jokerstint
Hey everyone, this is JD of the glarepros.com, I have just closed down the store and I am getting rid of everything we have.

I have 22 rolls of LLumar auto film I am willing to take a huge loss on just to get rid of it.

72" Film Handler brand new, with three cutters and adjustable ends for any size roll. I am  not looking to get what I paid $650.00 but I am not going to take $300 just make me an offer and I will get it out to ya.

I also have sprayers and every tool you can think of including the auto guards for the rubber gaskets on cars for driver and pass doors.

So if you are interested please email me ASAP I do not know how long I will have this stuff.

JD. Fields

Glare Pros.

highstakesent1@yahoo.com

(920) 376-0728

[*]244911

Archived