Sun Gard

Guest Sprinter

I've used most johnson, solar gard, madico, suntek, llumar & sungard.

in my van I have suntek hp, madico charcool and sungards night hawk all people in these distributorships are nice and ready to help you and I can drive by and pick up product anytime I need it.

I have the suntek on my van currently and will see how long it last color wise and how it holds up I did replace a rear window in october so as of now they both match perfectly.

the replacement was of my own choosing it was'nt cause something went bad or wrong I was seeing how the glue would come off when it had been on along time and to see how they would match when replaced down the road, this may will be one year.

I don't know what others hear about sungard cause I'm here not there sort of like what I would hear about llumar if a rep or salesman or woman would call and see if I want a sample I suppose.

I can say this that none of my customers have called me regarding any waranty work, I have seen first hand that some desert smoke had give way on a rear window a line comming in from the side and it was installed in 99 and I saw it 2 months ago as I was called to do the warranty work for a shop that was no more.

Archived