your own warranty card to customer

What about film companies that give nationwide warranties.

Would this allow customers to get warranty work done at other places?

Or would they tell the customer to go away?

[*]288641

You are supposed to be able to get your car warranteed by anyone carrying that brand film-but you cant make a living warranteeing other peoples work! ss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

Tint,

You've gotta invest in a digital camera. The camera phones are junk! Just pick up a 3.2 Megapixel small point and shoot camera for about $200. Canon's are good and so are Nikon's. I know you make enough money so do us a favor and post clear pictures in the future. Great tip!

Tint,

You've gotta invest in a digital camera.  The camera phones are junk!  Just pick up a 3.2 Megapixel small point and shoot camera for about $200.  Canon's are good and so are Nikon's.  I know you make enough money so do us a favor and post clear pictures in the future.  Great tip!

[*]290897

:thumb

ive got a busy schedule during the daytime, I know I have to get a digital camera, sorry I know its annoying.....I will soon :shoot1

whatever might be your problem with this mr darky

but our business of 26 years, with the same warranty card, has never failed, and always been around, and half warranty work covered, simply you put in the lot number and film you used simple as that.

Guest darkdan

That's great if the customer comes back to you. Life is fine and dandy.

However, soon, if the customers move and need warranty work done somewhere else their warranty may not be honored.

Until recently, my customers didn't get a warranty except just my own. Now I like the fact that if I go under (which, luckily, business is picking up so I have no plans of hanging up the squeege) or move (which is a possibility) they have other options of getting their stuff fixed.

That's great if the customer comes back to you.  Life is fine and dandy.

However, soon, if the customers move and need warranty work done somewhere else their warranty may not be honored.

Until recently, my customers didn't get a warranty except just my own.  Now I like the fact that if I go under (which, luckily, business is picking up so I have no plans of hanging up the squeege) or move (which is a possibility) they have other options of getting their stuff fixed.

[*]292583

I can prove to you with a list of customers in the past few years where they need warranty work, they were and got covered at the time we were using LLUMAR and had no problems, and another few customers went to live in an area where there were no tint shops and coundt get theyre film fixed, but no, what you are implying (sp?) is not entirely true.

Archived