your own warranty card to customer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I like the idea, I've been toying with altering my invoice the same way, with all warranty info, cleaning instructions, roll #, tint laws, etc. I plan on doing it on the invoice though because it is a little cheaper for me to get it printed. I'll also keep giving them the manufacturer warranty too so if they move or something like that they will still be covered.

Good idea, I'd think about updating the Jeep a few years though.

At least to a 2000 model. :spit

That is about an 88 model XJ (Cherokee) platform.

Start livin in the right century. :lol6

J/K dood!

Would you email me a close up of that card TINT?

:spit

[*]348101

nono we leave that jeep there on purpose..we try to keep oldschool as much as possible around here but yea, I'll try to remember and get some clearer pics. :lol2

Guest expertint

Darkdan is right on this one. If I'm a consumer would I want a nice professional and valid nationwide warranty,that all the manufacturers honor, as do most of the shops on this forum. Or do I want a flimsy piece of paper that is honored ONLY at Joe's tint shop.I don't see any point in this thinking.WHY DON'T YOU JUST USE THE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE MANU..IT WILL BE HONORED BY OTHER SHOPS AND WILL BE HONORED BY THE MANU.I could care less about Joe's tint shop warranty..end of discussion...

Darkdan is right on this one. If I'm a consumer would I want a nice professional and valid nationwide warranty,that all the manufacturers honor, as do most of the shops on this forum. Or do I want a flimsy piece of paper that is honored ONLY at Joe's tint shop.I don't see any point in this thinking.WHY DON'T YOU JUST USE THE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE MANU..IT WILL BE HONORED BY OTHER SHOPS AND WILL BE HONORED BY THE MANU.I could care less about Joe's tint shop warranty..end of discussion...

[*]349004

good point

how about a comprimise.

give the manufactures warranty, and ofer an upgrade to a one window one time no fault warranty from joes tintshop and charge an extra $10-$20 for it, and it is only used at joes tintshop. :whisper

Guest expertint

It's the manufacturers warranty on their film,not mine.They're the ones who want to do that so they have to honor it.They are alot bigger than us so let them pay the tab for their product failure.I have maybe one warranty every two mo's which is no big deal.Lulu pays me well to replace a fogged back window now and then.It's usually the back window only and it's usually been on 5yrs or more.The flatglass warranties are another thing.

Archived